Monday, December 3, 2012

Abiding in the Word.

"But let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD."

Jeremiah 9:24

Happy December all! I must say this has been a very busy month for the Jones family already. I have a lot to share. For now, however, here are some pics from last week.

Some Christmas goodies for Andrew's team.

Hello baby.

I ran to Wal-Mart really early on Saturday morning. Lima Bean watched Veggie Tales in bed while Daddy woke up.

Our house is utter chaos right now. This might or might not have to do with the news I will be sharing in the next post. As for now, soak in the madness.

Speaking of madness... check out this hair! Crazy bed head.


"You talkin' to me?"

 Being silly with Daddy.



Christmas came early to the Jones' house this year. We will be in GA at Christmas, so we decided to celebrate last night. Lima Bean got a shopping buggy, a vacuum, and a totally awesome rocking horse. :)

This is a really cool shopping center in Denver. I couldn't pass up taking a picture of the beautiful lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment