Monday, December 20, 2010

Ladies' Tea

This past Thursday, I joined the ladies of Northwoods Presbyterian for an evening of singing, snacking, and socializing. A friend picked me up and we headed over to the pastor's house. It was such a fabulous evening. The night began with reading the Christmas story (from a children's book with really neat pictures) then we sang Christmas carols. After our reading and singing, we partook in lots of homemade goodies the ladies brought. Delicious! Once our indulging was over, we exchanged Christmas gifts.


I was thankful for the opportunity to fellowship with ladies from the church in a more relaxed setting. It was a great time to meet friends and establish relationships. Andrew and I have been truly blessed with Northwoods Church.


Unfortunately I didn't get a picture from the evening, so here's a pic from my junior year in college at the local tea room... I thought it was fitting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment