Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Lord's Day

This morning Andrew, Mom, and I went to Northwoods Presbyterian Church. We were warmly welcomed and felt a part of the church family right away. Andrew and I are very grateful that we ended up in a place where we can worship in a Reformed church :)

After church, we hopped in the car and drove west to Laramie. Instead of taking the interstate, we took Happy Jack Road, which led us through Curt Gowdy State Park and Medicine Bow National Park. The drive was absolutely breathtaking... from turbines and plains to snow dusted hills (mountains to us southerners). Who can say there is no God when the earth proclaims his glory? What an amazing God we serve!


May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
   may the LORD rejoice in his works,
who looks on the earth and it trembles,
   who touches the mountains and they smoke!
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
   I will sing praise to my God while I have being.
- Psalm 104

Amos and Ellie peaking
The Depot - downtown Cheyenne

Mama and a boot


Far away street view of capitol building
Turbines

Close-up of turbine
On Happy Jack Road





For you, Jen :)



No comments:

Post a Comment