Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hola from Phoenix.

Hi there!

Andrew and I are in Phoenix. We arrived last Wednesday to a very hot, dry land. :)

Since arriving, I have enjoyed lots of pool time while Andrew has been at the store (only one car). On Thursday, we had dinner with the future operator of the store where Andrew is babysitting working for the next few weeks. It was nice to meet Jason and his family.

Friday night we treated ourselves to Benihana Japanese Steakhouse. Well, by 3 am Saturday morning, my dinner decided to revisit me... again... and again... and again... and again. Boo!  All day Saturday I had fever and an incredibly queasy stomach. I'm not sure if it was the food or a little bug, but needless to say I was sick and totally useless.

The main concern I had regarding the food poisoning/virus ordeal, was the VERY NEXT DAY (Sunday) we were headed out to Sedona and the Grand Canyon for a quick trip. By the grace of God, I woke up on Sunday feeling close enough to normal that I could manage the trip.

So Sunday morning we were out and on the road to Sedona. The trip was incredible and I plan to give you a thorough synopsis of all our exciting adventures once I can upload photos at home. Be on the look out for that post when I get back to ATL on Wednesday.

Anywho, I just wanted to give you a quick update on life's happenings for the Jones'.

No comments:

Post a Comment