Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grateful.

Friday night, Andrew surprised me by showing up on the front porch with a delightful display of goodies and an incredible bouquet of flowers... in a pumpkin, I might add.

I am so thankful for him and his thoughtfulness.

I wouldn't say that I've been sad or homesick, but a little encouragement is always welcomed. Lima Bean has good days and bad days when it comes to spitting up food, and if I'm not careful I can let it be a cause for unnecessary stress. Friday just happened to be one of those days, so the timing was just perfect.

Thank you AJ - you are the love of my life and I thank God for you.

Yes that's Tequila... don't judge. I've wanted a margarita since the day I found out I was pregnant. :)

LB and her chunky cheeks


Here are just a few photos of Lima with her daddy...



1 comment: