Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have had a very Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas has been very quiet, but sweet. I'm so thankful for my little family - especially for my hubs today. He has been very encouraging as I've struggled with being a little homesick.

We actually celebrated Christmas yesterday with our friends Mike and Jess. I'll post pics of our fun time tomorrow.

For now, let us all think on our loving Savior and his redemptive birth with joy and immense gratitude.

"For to us a child is born, 
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."




"Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!"


No comments:

Post a Comment