Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hi out there.

Hi cronies.

You might have noticed that we didn't celebrate LB's 20th week on Tuesday. I'm sorry I missed it! Andrew and I have been away in Orlando, FL for the annual Chick-fil-A Operator's Seminar. This is an event Corporate holds each year for ALL Operators.

Seminar is Corporate's way of saying "Thanks for what you do and for all of the hard work you pour in to your store on a regular basis." It gives Corporate an opportunity to recognize the Operators who have gone above and beyond in sales and service. And from the Operator's standpoint, they have a chance to be away from the store for a few days and receive encouragement and advice from Corporate.

We had a great time. We're exhausted, but it was great. We heard some incredible performances from people like Ethan Bortnick, Martina McBride, Dueling Cellos, and more. We ate a lot. We slept... very little. We talked with friends until my throat was sore. We rode rides at Universal Studios.

Overall it was a wonderful (first) trip for me and I was glad to be there.

Lima Bean stayed in Atlanta with my parents, because children aren't allowed to join. That was tough, but I was thankful for the time with friends and Andrew.

All of that to say, I didn't get her picture taken! So, be on the look out today or tomorrow for her 20 week shot. It was on Valentine's Day, so she might or might not have a cute little get up. :)

Keep reading, I have a recipe post for you below.

No comments:

Post a Comment