Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Andrew celebrated his 26th birthday on Wednesday. Wow!

His day started with a little breakfast in bed. Lima Bean worked hard in the kitchen to get it all prepared.






Then he had to "make a delivery" at the store... where he was greeted with a birthday card and an ice cream cake. Again, Lima Bean was behind it all.


After a little bit of birthday shopping, we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner - compliments of his CFA team. Thank you guys!

This is the only pic I got from dinner...


After a fun day, we came back and made creme brulee.




I think he had a very nice day. I, too, had a delightful day... a whole day with my man and best gal. What a treat.

Happy (belated) birthday to the world's best hubs and best friend. I love you. Truly, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment