Sunday, June 10, 2012

Abiding in the Word.

"And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord."

1 Corinthians 1:30-31

Here's what's been happening around here...

Fussy, teething baby needs a little extra TLC at nap time.

 Lunch with friends after church... made Andrew's grandmother's pound cake. Yum yum.

Lima Bean likes to watch the doggies outside.

LB enjoys an afternoon snack. 

My view from the front...  



She is starting to pull up on things.


If I look away for one minute... this is what happens.

This little dude (Logan) and crew (my brother's family) came to visit us for a few days last week. We had a busy, fun-filled visit. I'll post pics from my camera later. These two munchkins are about 3 months apart... and super cute together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment