Sunday, June 17, 2012

Abiding in the Word on Father's Day.

"If a man does not repent, God will whet his sword; he has bent and readied his bow."

Psalm 7:12

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. I am very thankful for my dad - Pops. He has been such a blessing to me, and I thank the Lord for him.

There's a new daddy around too... Andrew. If you want to fall in love with your husband all over again, then have a baby. Haha! Watching Andrew interact with Lima Bean is such a delight - from his sweet, loving side to his silly, playful side... the studly man I married has become even more of a man to me. I've always admired Andrew, but seeing him as a dad has taken my admiration to a whole new level. Thank you AJ for teaching Lima Bean and me how to love and serve each other by your example.

Andrew's present from Lima Bean... I thought her wrapping paper of choice was appropriate.

Opening Lima's present


I celebrated Father's Day with my immediate family at Kate's place after her baby boy, Dumpling, was baptized. We grilled out, and it was delish.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment