Sunday, July 29, 2012

Abiding in the Word.

"Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me."

John 6:57

I'm just a fan of a baby in pjams.

Here's our future blind Olympian. 

 Andrew did some weed eating in the yard and he came in like this... nice sock line.

 We met our first western praying mantis... such incredible little creatures!

 Amos had to wear a cone of shame for a few days because of the sore on his leg. 
Lima Bean has a very diverse taste in food. She currently likes to eat her weight in black olives. 

 Here's Amos' official caretaker.


Her self-serve breakfast.

 And this would be the results of me trying to take the said breakfast from her...


 A sleeping baby never gets old.

 Preparing for the Olympics with a little jungle gym attempt. It was 10s across the board.

 Eating french toast for the first time. She loved it. We avoid gluten here at the Jones' household so it was rice bread, but it didn't seem to phase her. That's my girl!

This would be a result of Lima Bean getting hold of my phone without me realizing it. I think we have a photographer in the making... agreed? 

I hope you all have a marvelous week. In support of Chick-fil-A, I would encourage you to visit your local CFA this Wednesday, August 1, as it has been declared Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day! Let's come together to support a truly wonderful company.




No comments:

Post a Comment