Sunday, September 2, 2012

Abiding in the Word.

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and game himself for me."

Galatians 2:20

Happy September to all!  Today is my friend's birthday... Lauren... she's a friend I've known all of my life. She is a faithful, fun gal who loves drama (her major at Lee University), chicken (works at CFA Corporate), and friends (I'm one of 'em).  Happy birthday to my kindred spirit! Here's a lil flashback...







In other news... here's what happened last week at the Jones'.

Mom and I worked on some goodies for Lima Bean's FIRST birthday. This is a little get up Mama helped me make. I can't wait to celebrate LB's first birthday with BOTH of her grandmothers in town. :)

Another project... completed!

Here's a little Etsy purchase - a cupcake stand that Andrew and I plan to use for all the Jones' birthdays in the future... whether it be for a cupcake, muffin, cinnamon roll, miniature fruit tart, etc. I don't think the size will limit us, but we'll see! As for now, I'm excited about it.





Per Mimi's suggestion, we made one of our large built-ins in our living room Lima Bean's "Book Nook." 

She loves it, if you can't tell.






Lima Bean ate a roasted beet for the first time last week. She liked it! I think I need to smush it up a little more next time, but otherwise it was a success.

Lima Bean loved having Mimi in town. The 10 days went by way too fast. We're ready for her to be back already... less than a month to go!

This was our Sunday afternoon today. I love lazy Sunday afternoons after a good morning at church. Such a delightfully restful day... Praise God for rest.



1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW!!!
    What a sweet shout out! :)

    I've somehow missed out on our photo from your wedding! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete