Sunday, September 9, 2012

Abiding in the Word.

"You shall have no other gods before me."

Deuteronomy 5:7

Sadly, I did not take many photos this week. I can't believe it! I did capture a true work of art, however... the making of the perfect pizza. **Do not be alarmed by the ridiculous amount of toppings we put on our pizza. :)

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos.

 Step One: Pepperoni... nitrate free, of course ;)

Step Two: Sausage





Step Three: Sauteed mushrooms and spinach

Step Four: Black olives



Step Five: Sliced pepperoncinis and onion


Step Six: Hot sauce (only on Andrew's side)


Step Seven: Lots of cheese


Step Eight: Place pizza in a 400 degree oven until the cheese is bubbly.


Step Nine: Remove gigantic pizza from oven and let it cool down for a few minutes.
Step Ten: Enjoy a massive piece of pizza!

There you have it folks. The Jones' complex, ten-step pizza making process. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment