Sunday, October 21, 2012

Abiding in the Word.

"You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain."

Deuteronomy 5:11

 This girl looooves to climb around the bar stools.




 There are no words...


 And she also loves to pester Amos...


 Lima Bean is on a kick where she likes to wreak havoc in her room.





 Hello there!


 I've had two of these glasses since I was a senior in college. My friend, Laura Cason, and I went to a church yard sale where I found the glasses for around 10 cents a piece. I've managed to keep both in good condition for the last 5 years. Within two weeks time, however, both glasses have broken! Can you see the crack around the bottom? I've been very sad because I've never found such large glasses anywhere else.

 Naked baby!

Can someone say "Jones baby"?!







Picnic time!



 A typical view on Sunday mornings headed to church.

 Water is the best!

This was a typical view last week. Andrew was on a business trip in Iowa for most of the week, so I was all alone... besides two dogs and a baby, of course. :)  It's nice to be back together as a family.

I realized that it might be nice for me to give you all a Jones family update.  Between Andrew celebrating a whole year as an operator and all the fun things Lima Bean is doing as a big ONE year old, there's a lot to share. Be on the lookout for that this week!









No comments:

Post a Comment