Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We're Back!

Hello, again. I missed you guys!

The Jones family has been in GA for the last 12 days, so no posts were written... vacation time, right?

We had a wonderfully relaxing time visiting family, celebrating a wedding, and laughing with friends.

I might or might not have had a Martin's biscuit and gravy four times while there. What can I say? Minus the fact that my lower legs are incredibly swollen from water retention due to all the gluten I ate, it was totally worth it. :)

Here is our trip in photos...


Lima Bean ready to go.


Our flight was delayed... 6 hours... so we did what all men do: went to Dick's Sporting Goods.


Lima Bean's first ride on the escalator while standing on her own.



The reason we went home was for Andrew's cousin's (Josh) wedding. Here is Andrew with his cousins, Josh and Ryan. 




Lima Bean stayed with my parents during the wedding weekend. They had fun playing and going for hikes. Lima Bean's new infatuation is grocery carts.


LB's infamous smile.

Riding the rocking horse at Mimi and Pop's.

Just returning from a lovely hike with Pops (and Gus).


LB's other favorite new toy - a stroller.



And she loves acorns and leaves. We brake for rocks, leaves, and acorns... always.





GranDude and Lima Bean collecting acorns.



"Hi cow."


While home, we were able to celebrate Auntie Rach's birthday... Happy Birthday Auntie Rach!


Just having some quality lounging time.



Apparently, Lima Bean likes to get in/under things. Here she is caught in the act.


Please disregard my weird posture and notice the legs sticking out from below the chair.




Playing with Mama's iPhone under the chair.

Lima Bean spent some quality time with Gus on the trip. They really seemed to bond.



More leaf collecting.



"Hi Gus Gus."




Having fun with Auntie Ashley.



I can't decide if Lima Bean likes this book better or if I do. A fabulous gift from Auntie Lauren... right up my alley. :)


Upon our arrival home, I was determined to unpack immediately. Lima Bean decided to "help."




Yesterday morning (our first morning back in CO), God blessed us with a breathtaking sunrise - which isn't unusual out here... I just happened to see the whole thing since Lima Bean is still on GA time.

I think it's safe to say that Lima Bean had a great time. Be on the lookout this week for a new recipe for Crispy Rice Balls - a delicious, gluten-free snack that is easy to make and a guilt-free, sweet treat to have around the house.

Oh and just for fun... I am 15 weeks pregnant this week! The lil babe, who we shall call Firecracker, is the size of an avocado. I chose Firecracker because, so far, he/she has given me quite a show in my pregnancy. And by show, I mean a significant amount of nausea and fatigue. Firecracker has certainly made his/her presence known. :)

2 comments:

  1. The pics with Gus Gus are PRECIOUS!!!
    Its ok to be honest - the book really is for you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! Congratulations, Anne! How exciting! I've been behind on my blog reading, so I'm just catching up, and seeing your news just made my day! I'm 14 weeks, so we'll have babes very close in age! :) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoother than the first part!

    ReplyDelete