Sunday, January 27, 2013

Abiding in the Word.

"When God saw what they did, how they turned from their evil way, God relented of the disaster that he had said he would do to them, and he did not do it."

Jonah 3:10

What a merciful, loving God we serve!

A little outdoor time.

Inspecting leaves and other goodies.

Getting in a little baby practice with her dolly.

Just having a quick nap during Veggie Tales time... 

 Our view.

My first purchase for Firecracker. It was on clearance, so I couldn't pass it up.

Mom and I attempted gluten-free bread last week. Here it is rising. It turned out nicely! (I forgot to get a picture of the finished product)

"Lima Bean, you've been bad so get in your crate."


Lima Bean had a sleep over with MyTy and GranDude on Friday night, so I was the third wheel on a date with my parents to see Les Mis. WOWZA!!! So, so good. What a beautiful story of forgiveness and redemption. There are so many incredible parts (tears galore), but I especially love the song that Jean Valjean sings at the very end... "to love another person is to see the face of God." That's cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment