Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baking Time.

Mom and I are branching out to try our hand at gluten-free baking. I try to avoid gluten as much as I can (generally just on a regular basis at home so I can splurge when eating out), but I've never gotten in to baking. Generally gluten-free breads are pretty expensive, so with the help from my parents (I got a bread machine for Christmas!) I hope to save some money by baking more at home.

So here's to some fun adventures with Mom until I'm back in CO!



And of course, I must include pics of Lima Bean. Today she spent some time in the front of the house soaking up the sun. The hard part is keeping her off of the stairs...



Lima Bean is a photographer in the making... the next two scary shots were made by Lima Bean the "photographer extraordinaire."

The redness is a result of her finger covering the flash. I promise I haven't eaten too many raspberries or gotten a really bad sunburn... 




No comments:

Post a Comment