Sunday, March 3, 2013

Abiding in the Word.

"For I am the LORD who brought you up out of the land of Egypt to be your God. You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy."

Leviticus 11:45

Today, Andrew and I began our church search in Denver. I would be lying if I said I love visiting churches in attempt to find a new church "home." Please feel free to pray that the Lord would guide us in this searching period, and that we will find a new church sooner rather than later!

Lima Bean loves to brush her teeth... especially if she gets to watch herself. :)

A little movie time before bed.

Who knew a fan could be so fun? (And no, she wasn't sticking her fingers in the fan)

Just doing a little mid-day coloring in our pjs.

 Snuggles from my baby... and a little nose picking.


Andrew taking a peak into his new CFA store in Denver after church today. The door was locked so we couldn't walk through. So far, the foundation has been laid, the framing is up, and it looks like electrical and such is going in. It's getting close!!

A better view of the outside of the building.

Andrew received the official plans for the store last week. It was neat to look through and see all the details of the store... even down to the type of seating that will be used. This store will definitely look unlike any store I've ever seen before... very modern and stylish. 

This is Lima Bean's Easter present. A friend from high school is trying to raise money to go towards adopting. She has a cute Etsy store where you can find some fun baby trinkets. I just happened to win a drawing on her Facebook page, so I am getting this doll for a really good deal. I'm so excited! 

Lima Bean had a doctor's appointment on Friday. We missed her 15 month appointment since we were in GA so we scheduled her 18 month appointment a little early (at 17 months). The appointment went well. Lima Bean behaved very nicely for the doctor. I was a proud mama that day. Miss Lima has dropped in to the 65% for weight and 84% for height. I guess her growing is starting to slow down a little bit. However, she continues to develop very well. She uses a lot of sign language (over talking right now) and she certainly understands almost everything you tell her (aka she knows when she's being told "no" even if she acts innocent. hehe). Currently, some of her favorite things to do are watch Baby Signing Time, eat as much as possible, say "Whoa" about everything, help Daddy feed the dogs, and take baths (which she used to detest). Her favorite foods currently are avocado, black olives, white cheddar Cheetos, berries of any kind, and fried eggs. She still takes two naps a day (usually) and likes to snuggle with her "taggie," her Ox Ugly Doll, her quilt from Mimi, and her afghan from a dear friend, Anne Freeman. She just cut her first molar, with another one on the way. 

Next week I go for my OB appointment. I can't believe it, but I only have 9 weeks left. This pregnancy has flown by! Firecracker has certainly given me a run for my money - being tired, doing a little more waddling, feeling soreness throughout the pregnancy, having heartburn galore. I don't mean to complain, but I must say this pregnancy has been rather different than my pregnancy with Lima Bean. The symptoms are bearable, of course, but I must admit I will be glad when it is over - not to mention I can't wait to meet Miss Firecracker!

Have a great week friends. Andrew turns 27 on Thursday. Hopefully we will have a fun week of celebrating. Feel free to join in on the celebration from afar... it's always nice to have something to celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment