Sunday, March 17, 2013

Abiding in the Word.

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life."

Jude 21

I had to take Lima Bean to my OB check last week. When we were checking out, the assistant was kind enough to give LB a few goodies out of her grab bag. We lucked out and got this gem - crooked sunglasses. Hahaha!

Andrew made Lima Bean a fort. She pulled out her night light so she could see under the blankets.



When I cracked two eggs for LB's breakfast, we found a surprise... a double yoked egg!

LB loves her BFF.

Looking out the window for squirrels. 

Loving her rocking chair.

 A little snuggle time with Ellie.

Last Thursday was so beautiful Lima Bean and I went for a walk to Goodtimes for a delicious frozen custard treat. 


Friday was equally as lovely, so that afternoon we took a trip to check out the progress on the new CFA store and stopped off for a balloon.


Amos has an ear infection in his right ear so we've been having to clean it out. Friday afternoon, I walked into the living room to find this... Lima Bean found a spare cotton square and was "cleaning out" Amos' left ear. Such a good helper.

Lima Bean is also very generous... here she is sharing her CFA cookie with her baby doll.

Lima Bean and I had some quality snuggle time Saturday morning. We spent the majority of the morning relaxing with the pups on the bed. :)


Today, Sunday, we visited the playground. Lima Bean has enjoyed the "big girl" swings. 

Since my belly is too large for LB to swing in my lap, I've been holding her hand and letting her sit in the swing all by herself. She loves it.

The essentials when shopping: baby doll and cowgirl boots.

Here's our true cowgirl.

This photo cracks me up. Taking time away from playing for a little snack... all alone in the kitchen. :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Andrew and I didn't do a single thing to celebrate. We did, however, visit another church. I wouldn't call that celebrating, but I am so thankful that we have the freedom to visit churches and make a choice of what church we'd like to attend since there are so many options. God has been so good to us!




No comments:

Post a Comment