Sunday, March 24, 2013

Abiding in the Word.


"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is please!"

Luke 2:14

Well this is Andrew's last week as owner/operator of the Chick-fil-A at the Citadel. I can't believe it! Saturday will be his final day, then starting first thing next Monday, April 1, he will hit the ground running for the new store at SouthGlenn. Say a prayer for him as he begins this transition!

In other news, please be praying for my grandmother. She is in the hospital and not doing well. The problems began Thursday morning with pain in her abdomen. A tear was discovered in her duodenum by CT scan, which was operated on and fixed Thursday. The surgery went well, but unfortunately, her recovery has taken a turn for the worst. She is in critical condition in the ICU in my hometown. Please pray for my grandmother, that she will be free of pain, and pray for my family (especially my dad and three uncles), as we process all that is happening. 

We took a trip to a HUGE dog park. The dogs loved being able to run free and Lima Bean enjoyed the snuggle time in the car.

Lima Bean has a slight infatuation with her reflection. Can you see her reflection in the fireplace? She was waving and talking to herself. :)

We played "Pocahontas" on Andrew's iPad one evening just to see if Lima Bean would be interested. She was hooked!


Lima Bean is becoming interested in "dress-up." I was sorting through a big rubbermaid box of Lima Bean's clothes for the upcoming season, and she insisted trying on some clothes. For a better part of the day, she wanted to wear a bathing suit and tutu.


Then I caught her wreaking havoc on our closet, pulling out my shoes.

Not only is she loving playing with her own clothes, she likes to try on my shoes and bras. I'll save you from the pics of her wearing a bra. :)


Andrew and I enjoyed popcorn and a movie Friday night. Lima Bean thought she should join in on the popcorn fun.


Doesn't she look like a little girl here? What happened to our baby?!

Here she is wearing the tutu again. 

I found a toddler bed for sale on Craigslist. After talking to a dear friend about what to do with Lima Bean sleeping in a crib with a new baby coming, I decided to go ahead and buy a toddler bed. Over the next few weeks, we will see if Lima Bean will successfully transition before the baby comes or not. Here's hoping we have success!

FaceTime with MyTy and GranDude last night... showing off her new bed. 


Happy Palm Sunday! What a wonderful week we have to look forward to in remembrance of the death and resurrection of our gracious Savior and Lord. I think I'll celebrate with some frozen yogurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment