Sunday, May 12, 2013

Abiding in the Word on Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to those who have impacted my mothering in so many ways - my mother, mother-in-law, sisters, and friends. Thank you for your love, support, and Godly examples. What a blessing it is to be a mother. I am doubly blessed on this day, and I praise the Lord for His great gift of motherhood.

To my mother: I thank the Lord for you. You have been the most influential woman in my life, my best friend, and a phenomenal mother. I love you today and forever!


Now let's get back to "Abiding in the Word," shall we? It's time for a little more normalcy in my life. :)

"But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from old, from ancient days."

Micah 5:2



No comments:

Post a Comment