Monday, September 23, 2013

Abiding in the Word.


"The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects him who sent me."


Luke 10:16

Happy Fall, Y'all!

We've been a busy little Jones family. Here's a few of our most recent happenings.

 Who said this was ok? Nothing about this picture seems right... naked babe, feet on the table, dinner and a movie...
 And it gets worse!! Well, at least she ate most of her dinner. :)

Firecracker's first taste of rice cereal!


She loved it. Surprised?

Learning our shapes.




Trying to put a hat on Firecracker.

 A family that eats cereal together stays together.

Don't want it to go to waste!

 Sleepy baby. 
 A little dark, but I love this series.






Yes, I had a slow morning last week. Andrew entertained the girls so I could have a cup of joe and a hot bath. Perfect start to a morning.



Hi my name is Lima Bean. I eat anything... even dog food.


 Nap time. (sigh of relief)




It's been raining here, so that calls for a big pot of chili! 
The rain won't stop us from going to see the Lumineers! 












 Like father, like daughter.




I opened my phone to this... nothing like your girl sending texts to one of your hubs' friends.

I made a HUGE (and delicious, I might add) apple crisp yesterday. We got together with a group of friends to ring in fall. This crisp, along with chili, did just the trick!

Lima Bean constantly puts all of the tags from her "Taggie"around her wrist. It takes forever to get all of the loops off. I might have to cut the loops if she keeps doing it!

And for your viewing pleasure...



Firecracker's first rice cereal experience.


Lima Bean showing off her skills.

In Morrison, on our way to the Red Rocks Amphitheater... the water was rushing so high and so fast!

The Denver Symphony joined the Lumineers for part of the concert. It was great!

Slowly but surely, she's learning!

Do you think this girl needs a play set? :)

Just a dancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment