Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fancy Finds.

It's that time again... time for some online perusing and inspiration.


First off.  Food!


As some of you might know, I have an allergy to cow's milk - ESPECIALLY ice cream - so I was thrilled when I found this. Goat milk ice cream! Some might find this far from delicious, but I'm satisfied :)

If there is one thing that I love having out here in windy Cheyenne, it's soup. I've probably met my quota in chicken noodle/rice soup and chili. How comforting does this look for a change? Tomato soup with mozzarella croutons. Yum! {recipe from Framed}


Now I've mentioned Joy the Baker on here before, but these scones look so grand. I haven't tried the recipe yet, so quote me on it :)


Moving on... so wipe up the drool.

I'm loving all of the below... the pillow on the chair - so chic. And you can't go wrong with the classic print - "Keep Calm and Carry On." I seriously see it everywhere.  And the necklace? Yowza!


Next on the list is a giveaway! Mozy on over to Jones Design Company and sign up for her monthly giveaway. This is one blog that I thoroughly enjoy following. She is certainly inspiring!


If there's one thing I feel I'm lacking here in Cheyenne, it's the freedom to decorate (not that I did it a lot back in the ATL on a newlywed budget). Nevertheless, as I see inspiring "nesting" ideas, I can't help but wish I had a home of my own to try out a few ideas - such as a wall full of plates. How cool is this and this!



Another decorating aspect I'm looking forward to in my home... my mantel. I don't really know what my style is/will be when Andrew and I have our own home, so for now, I'll just keep stealing other people's ideas! 

There's something very captivating by this mantel. I think I might like the idea of having fresh flowers/plants around.



If I could, I would order these pillows. Love them! Whispering Pines has an embroidered pillow for all 50 states... too cool.



Lastly, I hope you all are getting in to the Valentine's spirit! 

Courtesy of Ashley Ann Photography
Courtesy of Stories A to Z

Ok well that's enough for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment