Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Something new.

I use Tabletalk for my daily devotions. For many, you are familiar with this magazine subscription from Ligonier Ministries.  I have treasured my time studying the Word with Tabletalk as my guide.

Each week, Tabletalk provides readers with a section called "Abiding in the Word." This section has a weekly Bible verse that generally correlates with the daily studies for that particular week. 

I am going to start sharing this verse with you all on Sundays, and for any who might be interested, we can commit this verse to memory. I think it would be neat to know that some of us might be hiding God's Word in our hearts as a group. So, anyone up for the challenge?

Obviously I'm starting out a little late this week, but better late than never!

For those of you who might be interested in subscribing to Tabletalk, check out Ligonier.org for more info. If you already have a daily routine for studying God's Word, then consider this as a guide for your family worship. It is truly a wonderful study!



1 John 3:2

"Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is."




No comments:

Post a Comment