Sunday, July 24, 2011

Well bummer.

So it seems that Andrew and I are back to square one on our house search.

Apparently the homeowners of the delightful Turney Drive decided to sell the house after all... even after giving us the go ahead on the lease. In other words, it seems as if we got the bad end of the deal.

Boo.

Not only are we back to square one, but we're back to looking for houses with no other chances of setting foot in any homes prior to our arrival.

Oh me. If I said I was happy and looking at the bright side of all of this, I'd be lying. It's been a long time since I've felt so discouraged. I know I need to get past this, but for whatever reason, I can't seem to get control of my disappointment. I'm just down right sad. Maybe it has something to do with being in my third trimester and feeling tired all of the time, all of a sudden? I don't know. I'll move on eventually, but I'm really having to grieve this (relatively silly) loss. It's just a home for pete's sake!

Anywho. That's where we are.

If anybody knows of a really quaint place in Peyton, CO with over a 1/2 acre fenced back yard and upgraded fixtures like stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors (all within our budget), let me know... we're in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment