Saturday, September 10, 2011

4 weeks and counting!

I can't believe how close it is to Lima Bean's arrival. I must say this pregnancy has flown by!

Here's the latest...


How far along? 36 weeks. I guess we'll see if there will be another update before Lima comes!

Total weight gain/loss? Gained 21 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes - mostly bumming it in big t-shirts and shorts though.

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? Solid sleep on my side. I wake up at least twice for bathroom trips - won't miss that! I have a tendency to moan as I try to crawl out of bed and sometimes it wakes Andrew up out of concern that maybe something is wrong. Ha! I won't miss being so stiff.

Best moment last month? Probably when my whole family was in town before Andrew and I hit the road. Also, I had some maternity pics made with Denise Crowe. That was a lot of fun.

Movement? All the time. Lima Bean is a mover and a groover. She loves to kick out on my right side... even as I type.

Food cravings? No cravings anymore.

Gender? Girl.

Lima Bean's size: Lima should weigh approximately 6 lbs. and be about 19-20 inches long head to toe. Seems to me like she's full grown... at least I hope!!!

Labor signs? I think so... seems as if she's dropped down very low and I have occasional cramps/contractions. I guess we'll see what that means!

Belly button in/out?
 Still out.

What I miss: My clothes.  

What I am looking forward to:
 Seeing Lima Bean and holding her close. Also, being a bit lighter and more mobile.

Most recent baby purchase: Lamp for Lima's room and a baby swing.

Milestones:
 We made it to Colorado and are pretty much unpacked without labor coming early. Also, Lima's room has been nicely painted and most of her gadgets are all set up and ready to go. Yay!

Here's a pic from the photo shoot I had with Denise. This was one Denise sent as a preview. Once I get the rest of the photos, I might post a few more.







No comments:

Post a Comment