Sunday, October 9, 2011

Abiding in the Word.

"And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a whole heart and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever."

1 Chronicles 28:9

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know that things are going very well with Lima Bean. She is such a happy baby... hardly cries!! I'm praying it stays that way. :)  We've had a successful 12 days with nursing and bathing. She's a good eater. Right now, I average about a 2 1/2 - 3 hour span between night time feedings, but I'm praying this week will be the week we can make it up to 4 or 5 hours! I'm tired, but nothing has ever been so worth it.

We have kept busy so I'm sorry I haven't made much time to write. Last week, Andrew's parents (GranDude and MyTy) were here , and now my dad (Pops) is here for three days. Mom (Mimi) has been here since the Saturday before LB's arrival and she will be here until this coming Saturday (she's been a lifesaver!!).  It's been so great to have family here. I just wish our time together could last longer.

Thank you, friends and family, for your support by way of emails, FB messages, phone calls/texts, letters, and fun surprises in the mail. It has been so delightful to celebrate Lima Bean's birth with you all and we have been blessed by your thoughtfulness.

Be on the look out for a post about LB's grandparents visiting and the weekly project I'm planning to attempt for her first year of life (we'll see how long it lasts).

Much love to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment