Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Grandparents.

Lima Bean has had the privilege of meeting both sets of grandparents... even with all the miles that separate us.

As mentioned before, my mom has been here since before Lima's birth, Andrew's parents came in last week for five days, and my dad came in this past weekend for three days.

Andrew and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with our parents (still enjoying my mom!)... and I feel pretty confident they all enjoyed their time with the new lil babe.

Here are a few pics from the last week or so... During their stays, Andrew took them all to see Pike's Peak, so that's why I included the outdoorsy photos - you'll notice the lovely Aspen trees changing.
















Our first taste of the upcoming wintery weather






Pops after a run... loving on Lima

Can you tell the dogs are needing attention? :)


Notice Lima's hairdo after her bath. Her daddy was the stylist.





Clouds over the mountain






2 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful, Anne!!!! Those first few weeks are tiring, but contain memories you will hold dear to your heart for the rest of your life. I couldn't be happier for both of you. Snuggle that little miracle all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The baby, the family, the nature pics... Like the way LB "laughs" at Joe...

    ReplyDelete