Monday, November 28, 2011

Privacy.

After suggestions by some family, I am going to make my blog a private blog in order to protect my family.

Within the next two weeks, in order to view Chikin Chatter, you will have to get my permission. If I understand Blogger's privacy settings correctly, I have to input your email address into my list of readers for you to have access. Any steps after that... well we'll figure that out together. :)

So what I'm thinking is, if you're interested in keeping up with the Jones', shoot me an email with the email address you'd like for me to add to my list of followers.

My email address is annefjones@gmail.com.

I hope you all will still be interested in following! I've found Chikin Chatter to be a fun way for me to share our lives with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment