Monday, December 10, 2012

Abiding in the Word.

"So, brothers, in whatever condition each was called, there let him remain with God."

1 Corinthians 7:24

Well our house looks like a total disaster. I'd like to think this is a good sign, however, because it means we've made a great deal of progress! Our house is pretty much all packed up, except for the stuff we need for the rest of our time here. 

Lima Bean has been a huge help in our packing...








Lima Bean has watched a lot of Veggie Tales and Baby Signing Time. I hope that within these two week of packing, I haven't fried her brain too much. :)

A late night treat of frozen yogurt... I'd like to think it was well deserved

Date night! Andrew had two free tickets to see Colorado College play Saturday night, so our dear friend Amy came to watch Lima Bean. It was so refreshing to be together and NOT packing. :)



Look at how close we were!


I'm 19 weeks pregnant today. I have been feeling much better... no negative symptoms to speak of anymore.  Tomorrow we go to find out if Firecracker is a boy or a girl!! I'm so excited. 

Have a wonderful week. I can't believe we're already over a week in to December!



No comments:

Post a Comment