Monday, February 4, 2013

Abiding in the Word.

"Come, let us return to the LORD; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up."

Hosea 6:1

 Lima Bean met a new friend at the park last week. They had fun swinging together.


Just a little snooze at MyTy and GranDude's.

Helping Mimi vacuum. 


Fun with Mimi.


So sassy in her outfit.

Getting cleaned up - a bath and some teeth brushing.


Lime Bean and her love for looking outside.

Reading up on "what's for dinner." She's studying how to make the best lasagna bolognese. 


Playing with a stackable doll that Mimi let her have. She took advantage of the dogs' soft spot. 
Who's supposed to clean up this mess?!

Lima Bean snuggling with Firecracker.

This is the "taggie" that I made for Firecracker. Lima Bean has enjoyed her little blanket so much, I thought Firecracker might like one too.

Sweet, sweet girl holding my oldest sister, Elizabeth's, Holly Hobby Doll.

I'm with Andrew in Colorado right now! I flew in to town so we could move in to an apartment and to visit my doctor. We watched a little bit of the Super Bowl at a restaurant, and treated ourselves to a yummy drink... a Shirley Temple for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment