Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Abiding in the Word.

"So that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life."

Titus 3:7

I apologize for the delay in blogging. The last few days have been a little busy. And I must say, the next week or two will likely be the same. I'm not sure how long Firecracker is going to cooperate. I had my routine check-up today, and things appear to be progressing pretty steadily. Of course, there's no way to predict when she will make her appearance, it could be another 2 weeks. Nevertheless, please bear with me if I don't post on time!

Here are just a few photos from the last week.

I spy Ellie...


It was a boot and tutu type of day.


I spy Lima Bean.


Static, anyone?


Lima Bean has been working on her puzzle. Check out the little video below.

Lima Bean figured out how to take pictures of herself on my phone. Enjoy the slideshow of her silly faces.







Yes this is real. No I am not smuggling something under my shirt. Firecracker is giving me a run for my money to say the least!

Puzzle time.

More playground time.



Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment