Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Month 11.

Last month until this baby is ONE!

Firecracker continues to lives up to her name. She is feisty, expressive, and dramatic... and we love it (most of the time). We went through a little rough patch this past month where she seemed to be really fussy a lot and we couldn't seem to please her. I hope I don't eat my words, but it seems as if she's evened out a bit and is back to being a pleasant little babe.

As of three days ago, she is totally weaned from nursing. She still takes a formula bottle between 2-3 times a day, but we will slowly start to cut that out too. Eating is her thing... just like her sister. Black olives, blueberries, and almond butter sandwiches are probably her top three food choices (if I could vote for her).

The majority of her clothes are a disaster from her crawling everywhere. (I promise I mop). I will more than likely toss most of her pjs because the stained knees and elbows are a lost cause. By 10.5 months, Lima Bean was walking. Firecracker is taking her time, and that's ok. I would guess within another month or so she might be taking some steps all on her own. We shall see.

Music is her next favorite thing. She responds to any music she hears and will start to do a little jig. It's pretty cute. Well, she's pretty cute, so the little jig just adds a little something. :)

Reading is another favorite hobby. She likes to sit in my lap while I read and touch the pages.

She's holding strong with two bottom teeth, and it doesn't look like anymore are in sight just yet.

Although she doesn't say words, she is our chatter box.

I don't know where she falls on the charts for height and weight because she didn't go to her 6- or 9-month appointments, so I'm curious to find out where she will fall. She appears to be slightly smaller in both height and weight than Lima Bean at this age, but what she might lack in size, she makes up for in personality!

Enjoy Firecracker's 11 month photos.




Almost a full nose crinkle....  Oh wait, here it comes... 

 (can't forget the extra squinty eyes)








"Are you finished yet?!?"

And other photo shenanigans...






 Poor Lima Bean... we all keep dry lips during the winter.









No comments:

Post a Comment