Sunday, January 6, 2013

Abiding in the Word.

"Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not spurn them, neither will I abhor them so as to destroy them utterly and break my covenant with them, for i am the LORD their God."

Leviticus 26:44

Last week was the first full week that Lima Bean and I were away from Andrew. Unfortunately it started off with a really sick baby, but turned out to be a good week. I was able to celebrate New Year's Eve with three of my closest friends: Ashley, Lauren, and Nicole. We had a Downton Abbey marathon, watching six of eight episodes from season three. It was truly a wonderful way to ring in the new year. :) 

For New Year's Day, Lima Bean and I received a special delivery... a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Andrew. It was such a great surprise! (picture to follow)

Yesterday (Saturday), we celebrated my dad's birthday. As he said, we were celebrating, "the 22nd anniversary of his 40th birthday." Funny guy. 

Unfortunately, I am starting this week off with a trip to Urgent Care. I've suffered from a sinus infection of sorts for over a month now, but it got to the point where I needed some help from the doc. After two hours in the waiting room, I saw the doctor and was out in five minutes with a prescription. Here's hoping I will feel better soon!

Lima Bean still recovering from her bug. Nothing like a little computer entertainment to keep a fussy baby happy!

Feeling much better and eating a full breakfast.

Our form of communication with Daddy right now. Lima Bean and Daddy talking on Facetime.

"Look! I'm learning to use a fork!"

Last week, Lima Bean insisted on keeping a little piece of green felt she found on the bottom of that concrete bunny on the top of her head. For over an hour, she made a point to make sure that felt was on her head....



I just love that little toddle body.

She raided Mimi's closet for a hat. Here she is on the run...

"Hey, check out my cool hat!"

Waving high in her fashionable top from Auntie Rach.

Here are the flowers Andrew sent Lima Bean and me. We are still enjoying them!

A silly conversation with Andrew. Lima Bean got a hold of the phone and wanted to tell Daddy something (starting with the second blue bubble).

A little naked girl with a crazy hair do.

Lima Bean excited to ring in the New Year!

The girls on New Year's Eve.



While we had our Downton Abbey marathon, we did everything we could to keep Lima Bean happy... including a little Baby Signing Time playing on the computer. Below is a video of Lima Bean signing "more" quite enthusiastically. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment