Monday, July 22, 2013

Abiding in the Word.

"Behold, blessed is the one whom God reproves; therefore despise not the discipline of the Almighty. For he wounds, but he binds up; he shatters, but his hands heal."


Job 5:17-18

I hope everyone is enjoying their July. We certainly are. It's hot during the daytime, so we don't get out too much, but during the morning and evening, we enjoy the great outdoors. 

My mom (aka Mimi to LB and FC) flew home last week (she was visiting for about 3 weeks). Needless to say we were very sad to see her go. I  was so grateful for her help. Love you Mama!

Just leaving the airport from dropping off Mimi. LB wasn't happy about it.

LB joining me for a little yoga.


Scuffed up knees - a regular occurrence in our household.

A sisters bonding moment.

This girl loves to pull out my shoes. Let's see how long it is until she passes up my tiny size foot.


More shoes to try on.


 Andrew and I enjoyed a homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie on Saturday night. It was delish!
Just trying on Daddy's hat. 


Going for a walk

Changing her baby's diaper (but just wipes the doll's face!)

At the park behind our house

Not super exciting, but I thought Firecracker needed a little shout out too since Lima Bean had so many. :)



1 comment:

  1. Love!!
    And I believe I spy new curtains in the living room! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete